streda 26. decembra 2012

 IKAROS


After more than five months, I have finally released the full montage of our project IKAROS. The reason for the late publication was the music. The final cut has been done in June.

On this video, I wanted to have a "legal" song that I can safely use. I found the perfect song. So I wrote the author an email, if he would not give me (some of the) rights to use the song. After five unanswered emails, I started looking for alternatives. I don't wanted to use tracks such as "creative commons" because it is hard to find good songs. I went to Iceland and so I could not find a new song. After I got home, in late September, I managed to find a composer from England, that would compose a song for Ikaros. Oliver Sadie, I like his work, so I am very happy that he will compose the track. But over time, the release date moved because it was necessary to create a song. I did not want to push Oliver, it was his good will to compose the track. He had also a wedding. But finally at November 20 it was done. I'm awfully glad I Oliver created this fantastic song.

Since I have now a legal music, I considering to log the video onto few festivals. Once again, a big thanks to the team with I have been able to implement such a crazy project and also thank Oliver, who took the time to improve our video.

More information about the IKAROS prohect (tha page is in SK language): ikaros2012.wordpress.com.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára